No Subject

Enviro-Mich message from Ann Mullen <amullen@aminc.com>

Dear readers,
	I am a reporter with the Metro Times in Detroit and am working on a
strory on the Clean Air Act. I would be interested in receiving any
information that you have regarding the new restrictions proposed by the
EPA.  Please send it directly to my e-mail address orAttn: Ann Mullen Metro
Times, 733 St. Antoine, Detroit 48226. I am particularly interested in
knowing how much Engler, Dingel , Archer, and Levin have been receiving in
campaign contributions from those who oppose the new restrictions.
	I also want to know where RJack heard that Ford spent $8 million in
opposing the proposed regulations.
	Thanks for your time, Ann Mullen