Re: E-M:/ When the cat is away the mice will play....

Enviro-Mich message from kris olsson <olssonk@umich.edu>

IMHO,

the questions about the laundry disks were very germaine to the
environment, since they clean to be environmentally friendly products
that are alternatives to products that could be harmful to the envt.

I liken it to a discussion about electric cars.

JMTC,
Kris