E-M:/ Alternatives to Alex Sagady's List

Upland Hills Ecological Awareness Center, a non-profit
"deep-ecology/appropriate technology" group active since
1972 in raising ecological awareness in Michigan.

   The rules are basically the same, anything involving the
environment and Michigan is "on-topic", but thats your call.
No dictatorial "Listowner" is going to slam you for posting
something that's slightly off.  However, as with all lists,
profanity and personal attacks will not be tolerated.