E-M:/ "Michigan-specific" also means local environmental news, activities and issues.....

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 20:45:51
To: Birderz@aol.com
From: asagady@sojourn.com
Subject: Re: E-M:/ When the cat is away the mice will play....

This is absolutely, positively relevant....  this is the whole reason
why we created the list....   for Michigan-specific stuff, which includes
local organizational news and issues.

Regards,

Alex Sagady
Enviro-Mich Listowner

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)