E-M:/ Monroe MI falcon

Enviro-Mich message from "JUDITH YERKEY" <ANATUM@classic.msn.com>

It appears, we have a "miracle-bird" in Monroe, MI.  Falcon, "E/G", (named
"Sharin'", [for sharing her attentions between 2 males]), had been reported,
(anonymous), to the Indiana Fish & W'life as "shot" with no other details.
The bird was presumed "dead".  It is INDEED "E/G" in Monroe.  I was able to
"see" her last 4 USFW band #s as well as (another) look at her colour band, (I
had been "seeing" E/G" numerous times since I first ID'ed her).  Isn't this
GREAT!
Judith M. Yerkey, Detroit Peregrine Coordinator
Grantee of MDNR/NGWF/NHP