E-M:/ Michigan Briefing, 8/25/97

Enviro-Mich message from "Mark Hanna" <hannama1@pilot.msu.edu>

Folks might be interested in this recent press release from the Michigan
Democratic Party regarding Great Lakes drilling.  Does anyone, maybe from the
DEQ, know more about this development?  Isn't the MESB the organization that
Engler has used in the past to find his science is the most accurate?

Mark Hanna