E-M:/ Industry to meet re: Air Quality?

Enviro-Mich message from "R. Jack" <yukon@ismi.net>

I'm sorry if this is sketchy, but I'm hoping that someone else who heard the
story can fill in the blanks...  Michigan Radio reported today of a
conference coming up tomorrow? in the state, which will include industry
reps from Dow, others from St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, and from metro-Detroit.
The report stated the purpose of the meeting is for industry to come to a
consensus and for them all to show a united front to the Michigan
Legislature and to Gov. Engler on (air quality) regulation (?) -

Who knows more?  I'm sorry, but I was passing a truck when the story was on
and I missed most of it.

Rita Jack