E-M:/ FW: / Industry to meet re: Air Quality?

Enviro-Mich message from Terry Link <link@pilot.msu.edu>

The Michigan version of the Business Roundtable is most likely a dwarf
version of the national body. It's a group of high rollers, who often try
to depict their efforts as helping mom and pop businesses, but in reality
they would rather own them.

Mark Green authored, "Corporate Lobbies: Political Profiles of the Business
Roundtable and the Chamber of Commerce" in 1980, for Public Citizen(a Nader
group). It goes on for 150 pages plus talking about these two big business
lobbies. I doubt if too much has changed. Perhaps a little more finesse.
And you thought Alex was the only cynic.  :^)

all good things,

terry link