Re: E-M:/ Industry to meet re: Air Quality? and AAA's report

Enviro-Mich message from Davedbike@aol.com

I hope these big-business heavy-hitters have read the nice piece Consumers
Reports did in either their July or August issue on the EPA's proposed new
regs..  That story was very well done, and there appears to be no real good
excuse not to let EPA go forward and deal with it regionally, as they are
proposing.

On a related matter, I did review AAA's report showing the decreased
contribution of mobile sources in selected metropolitan areas.  It is rather
convincing; however, as far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out.  By that
report, though, point sources should be looking over their shoulders.

Later,
Dave DeRight
Augusta