E-M:/ Detroit River RAP

Enviro-Mich message from Curt Guyette <cguyette@aminc.com>

The Metro Times newspaper in Detroit has just published an in-depth look
at the Detroit River Remedial Action Plan and the reason behind the
citizen walkout protesting the RAP document submitted to the
International Joint Commission last year. The Metro Times has recently
gone on-line, and the story can be found at our new web site:

http://www.metrotimes.com/

You are also encouraged to participate in the on-line forum the paper
has set up to discuss this issue further. We look forward to any
feedback you have to offer.
--Curt Guyette