E-M:/ Sierra Club invitation

Enviro-Mich message from DSOK@aol.com

I 'd like to extend an invitation to anyone interested to come to the
Crossroads Group of the Sierra Club's annual " Meet the Sierra Club" meeting
(we are the greater Livingston County Group)  It will be held on Wed.,
September 3, 1997 (NOT Sept. 10 as the papers state...) at 7:00 pm at the
Brighton District Library, 200 Charles Orndorf Dr., Brighton.   The program
will be a brief slide show and an opportunity to meet leaders in our group.
  We serve refreshments and the public is encouraged to attend.

Sue Kelly