Re: E-M:/ Isle Royale

At 12:07 PM 9/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from SEAC-MSU <seac@pilot.msu.edu>
>
>Hi. If anyone still has Dave Dempsey's message about the EPA and Isle
>Royale, could they send it along to me? I've somehow lost it and have people
>requesting the information.
>Much thanks...

No need to bother Mr. Dempsey with this!!!

Everyone on the list that needs any past postings can easily get
them at the Enviro-Mich archive which is at:

Thanks to Ron Emmaus at the Great Lakes Information Network,
there is immediate, automatic, searchable archiving of all
Enviro-Mich messages.

Recently, Ron was able to add archives all the way back to the beginning
of Enviro-Mich, which is now approaching its one year birthday.....

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)