E-M:/ RALLY IN ANN ARBOR TODAY!

Enviro-Mich message from ecaa@igc.org (ecology center)

Forwarded Alert!

Critical Mass Rally in Ann Arbor, TODAY, FRIDAY, SEPT. 26th 5:30pm

Hi all,

A week and a half ago Ann Arbor had its first "critical mass" rally for
alternative transportation, better bike lanes and the empowerment of
bikers and walkers.This Friday, the 26th at 5:30 p.m., we're doing it
again. We will gather at the North Main park, have a quick organizational
meeting and then ride all over Ann Arbor on our bikes.

If you believe we need to find environmentally sound alternatives to the
gas guzzling business of cars, that there aren't enough pedestrian and
biker friendly zones in Ann Arbor and you like the wind in your hair, this
event is for you!

Hope to see you all there.

Organized by students and citizens of Ann Arbor

Ecology Center of Ann Arbor
117 N. Division
Ann Arbor, MI  48104
(313)663-2400 or (313)761-3186(ph)