E-M:/ State of the Great Lakes 1996 Annual Report

Enviro-Mich message from Martha Waszak <WASZAKM@state.mi.us>

The Office of the Great Lakes has received another shipment of
the State of the Great Lakes 1996 Annual Report.  Because of
unexpected demand, our supply was quickly depleted.  But, thanks
to a second printing, we now have adequate numbers to fill
backorders and new requests.  The report covers such diverse
topics as fisheries management, agriculture in the Great Lakes
basin, ballast water management technology and diversion of water
from the Great Lakes.  It also includes two forum discussions, one
on hormone disrupters, and one on the status our Great Lakes'
forests.  If you did not receive a copy, you maty do so by sumitting
a request in writing to:

Office of the Great Lakes
P.O. Box 30473
Lansing, MI 48909-7973;

Or FAX:  517-335-4053;

Or email:  waszakm@state.mi.us

Please include your name and mailing address in your request.