E-M:/ Wilderness & Wildlife Preservation Project

Enviro-Mich message from "Koren, Oscar [Ontario]" <Oscar.Koren@ec.gc.ca>

I am an environmentalist living in Toronto, Canada. A number of years
ago, I bought a 96 acre wilderness retreat at $500. an acre. Now,
because of pressures from developers, I would like to find a few people
to help me preserve this land as a wilderness area. Even though the land
prices have gone up, I would be willing to sell shares in this land at
$500. an acre, with the understanding that the shareholders are
interested in the preservation of this land as wilderness and wildlife
habitat.
I am looking for interested people who would like to buy one of more
shares and help me establish an arganization dedicated to preservation
of wilderness and wildlife habitats. If interested, please contact me.
Oscar Koren
14 Oakmount Crescent
Concord, Ontario, Canada L4K 1E6
Tel: (905) 669-2365;  Fax: (905) 669-2365
E-mail: oscar.koren@ec.gc.ca