E-M:/ Miracle washing globe/ring

Enviro-Mich message from Michigan Land Use Institute <mlui@traverse.com>

We have had several inquiries from members about these plastic objects that
contain "structured water" and get clothes miraculously clean. They are
manufactured by a company out of Nevada called something like Dynamic One.
They are different from the ceramic disks that contain copper that are sold
through companies like Real Goods and Seventh Generation.

I remember seeing some dialogue on EnviroMich a while back that seemed to
address this subject. Can someone please forward any information they have
to me about how these things work, and what are the environmental effects?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Florence Barone Schneider
mlui@traverse.com