Re: E-M:/ Fwd: C-NEWS: CATO CHAIRMAN TELLS SENATORS A GLOBAL WARMING TREATY

Enviro-Mich message from tscott@medar.com (Todd Scott)

In a similar vein, I recently read that the new cleaner burning
vehicle engines are lasting a lot longer than other engines.  With
cleaner burning there's less accumulated soot and hence less engine
friction and wear.

However, while my truck's 9-year old Chevy V-6 still runs well,
my bicycle's 33 year old engine's running better than ever.  :^)