E-M:/ directional drilling

Enviro-Mich message from "Peter A Fiero" <fieropet@pilot.msu.edu>

Hello.  I am a student at Michigan State University and am currrently working
on a project researching directional drilling under the great lakes.  I'm
looking for any info I can get about this and/or any opinions on the matter.  I
do have some general info, as well as info on New Star Energies, one of the
companies currently involoved in the drilling, but I need a LOT MORE.

Thanks. --