E-M:/ Naturalists Needed

Enviro-Mich message from Joosh@aol.com

Hi, Josh Barclay here.  I teach environmental science at West Bloomfield High
School and am organizing a conference within our school district re:
implementing outdoor/environmental ed. in the classroom.  If you are a
naturalist or do nature interpretation, nature shows or related services,
please send us a card or an informational bulletin.  We will let all the
teachers in our district know about the availability of your services.
 Please forward this message to any naturalists who would like some free
advertisement.

Thanks much,
Josh Barclay (joosh@aol.com)
West Bloomfield High School