E-M:/ RE: / Naturalists Needed

Enviro-Mich message from "Koren, Oscar [Ontario]" <Oscar.Koren@ec.gc.ca>

Thank you Joosh.  I am in the process of preparing a meteorology course
which I will teach at the Wildfire Education Centre this Thursday.  This
Centre is privately run and teaches orienteering, survival, meteorology,
etc.  Schools bring kids for two to three days. This Thursday a school
from Newmarket, Ontario is bringing 60 grade 7 students to the Centre.

My wife told me you phoned the other day. Sorry to have missed you.  I
do want to talk to you and continue our discussion on Wilderness and
Wildlife Project.

Cheers,
Oscar Koren
14 Oakmount Crescent
Concord, Ontario L4K 1E6
Tel: (905) 669-2365;  Fax: (905) 669-4838
E-mail: oscar.koren@ec.gc.ca