E-M:/ Researcher seeks info on use of geographic information systems in Michigan

From: GIS survey <GISsurvey@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:38:26 EST
To: enviro-mich-approval@great-lakes.net
Subject: GIS graduate student request

Alex J. Sagady,

I am Tim Fenn, a graduate of Geography at Central Connecticut State University
in New Britain, CT. I am  specializing in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
and I am writing a thesis on GIS implementation in local and regional non-
profit and government organizations. Research for the thesis includes a survey
of this type of organizations in english speaking North American which have
implemented GIS. In order to gather the information I am writing about I have
put up a homepage at http://members.aol.com/GISsurvey/ which is a survey form.

I would like to to post this letter on the Michigan Environment Discussion
List to encourage responses from organizations of this type. Please visit the
page, if Michigan Environment Discussion group members know of any
organizations of this type, please encourage them to complete the form or
email the organization's GIS manager's email address to me at
timfenn@cliffhanger.com.

Thank You,

Tim Fenn