Re: E-M:/ Taking Enviro-Mich to the Next Step

Enviro-Mich message from Arthur Toy <arttoy@net-link.net>

Hello Alex. Wonderful suggestion. Here is some feedback from me.

1. Weeknight chats. Important for quick legislative action while the
House/Senate is in session.

2. Regional chats. Important for galvanizing area organizations

3. Topical chats. Important for focusing thoughts, opinions and ideas.

Hope this helps.

Best regards, Art Toy

[Toy for 80th Michigan House District in 98}

http://www.net-link.net/~arttoy