E-M:/ Can anyone suggest a location?

Enviro-Mich message from KWinch5940 <KWinch5940@aol.com>

Greetings to all -
The Christian Society of the Green Cross would like to hold an "Opening the
Book of Nature" weekend again in Michigan in 1998. (These weekends explore the
"spiritual lessons in creation").  I have been asked to help find a suitable
location somewhere in the area between Saginaw, Ann Arbor, and Detroit.
What is required is a place for group camping (for a group of up to 20);
rustic facilities are ok; a scenic, quiet natural area would be ideal.

Anyone out there have a suggestion for me?
Thanks-
Kim Winchell  (Freeland)