E-M:/ LCV National Scorecard Release

Enviro-Mich message from Lisa Wozniak <lcvmi@igc.apc.org>

The next LCV National Scorecard is going to be released on February 3rd.
I'd like to make sure that all interested organizations receive copies of
the regional scorecard as soon as possible.  If you are interested, please
jot me a quick note via email with your address and the number requested
and I'll be sure that they are shipped directly to you from our DC offices.

Thanks.

Lisa Wozniak
Great Lakes Regional Director
LCV Education Fund