E-M:/ NEED RAINFOREST SPEAKER FOR EARTH EXPO 98

Enviro-Mich message from kendziorski@dcrn.e-mail.com

NOTE FROM: Craig Kendziorski              PH:  (517) 496-5373
           DC Spec Int/Chem PE            FAX: (517) 496-6243
           EMail:kendziorski@dcrn.e-mail.com    DC Mail: #128
SUBJECT: NEED RAINFOREST SPEAKER FOR EARTH EXPO 98

I was asked to help identify candidates to be keynote speaker at Earth
Expo 98. A dynamic speaker who has experienced the rain forest are
requirements.  Also, important to appeal to kids and young people.
Money should be available to cover expenses and possibly an honorarium.
Speaker can be from outside Michigan, possibly noticeably farther.

Last year 2000+ people attended Earth Expo 97 (the first year it was put
on), with about 650 attending the keynote speakers two presentations.
The Expo is held in Midland Michigan, and will be Sat April 25 this year.

It would be desirable to get someone who can bring home some of the
reasons we need to help protect the rainforest ecosystem and explain
the value they add to our society.

I would greatly appreciate any name of potential speakers, or even names of
individuals who could help identify a speaker.

Many thanks in advance.

Craig Kendziorski
ph: (517) 631-5170 (home)
          496-5373 (work)