E-M:/ Breakfast Chat w/ J. Dingell

Management Assoc.

As one of th panelists - I will be able tao ask one or two question of
Congressmand John Dingell and debate with him. Likely topics are the new
ozone and PN standards, the NOx Sip call, utility deregulation, bettter
pollution control of mobile sources - cars and truckers i.e. making
stricter passenger car CAFE standards apply to SUVs, and global warming.

What: Breakfast with Mort:
When: Mon. January 26, 1998
        breakfast 7:30; speaker and discussion 8:30- 10:15.

Where: Ford Motor Co. World HQ, Exec Dining Room, The American Road,
Dearborn           MI,   North side of Michigan Ave between Mercury Dr and
Sou
thfield EX'way; Park on E. side of building.

Registration Info: Howard Murray, Wayne County Air Quality Management
313.833.7030
Cost: $25

If other questions email me here or call 313.885.7588