E-M:/ RE: Race Track Noise

Enviro-Mich message from Bill Tobler <wtobler@tdi.net>

If other issues are more controversial than Race Track noise as Anne
Woiwode suggests, and I am not disagreeing, then it truly indicates the
nuisance of facilities such as these.  I live a full 5 miles from the
Milan Dragway, and the noise is quite disturbing on an otherwise quiet
summer's eve.  We live in an area of flatlands, but with quite a bit of
intervening woodlands to provide an acoustic barrier.  I wouldn't trade
tranquility for a few petty tax dollars that otherwise have no impact on
our daily lives

Bill