E-M:/ Monday and Tuesday Night.....Story on Engler's Oil Money buyout story....

Alison Horton of the Sierra club asked me to pass this item along,
particularly those with access to Channel 7 in Detroit (WXYZ-TV)....

Alison can be reached at alison.horton@sierraclub.org

========================

!! HEADS UP ON WXYZ-TV CHANNEL 7, DETROIT REPORT ON NORDHOUSE DUNES SETTLEMENT

On Monday, Jan 26 11 PM News, with follow-up  on Tuesday the 27th at 6 PM,
TV-7 in Detroit will be running an investigative report story on the $90
million Nordhouse Dunes settlement with Miller Brothers oil company which the
Governor pushed through in 1995.  It is, I gather, a follow-the-money sort of
story.

Should be worth trying to catch!

P.S. If you can plan to tape the piece -- let me know -- not all of us are in
viewing access of TV-7 and I imagine we'll want to be able to share this
around.

-- Alison Horton

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)