E-M:/ Environmental Justice & Shintech

Enviro-Mich message from Chad Bailey <crbailey@umich.edu>

Hello,

Is there anyone out there who has a copy of the EPA decision to withold
permission to Shintech, Inc. to build a vinyl chloride plant in Louisiana.
I understand that it was the first time that environmental justice was
used as a rationale for witholding the permit, but I don't have too many
specifics on the case.  If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it or
alternatively, my address is below.

Thanks,
-Chad Bailey

			"Don't believe the hype."
						-Mr. Flavor Flav

Chad Bailey, MPH Candidate			4206 Mary Markley Hall
University of Michigan	 			Reeves House
School of Public Health				Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Environmental Health

		     "OH MY GOD!  THEY KILLED KENNY!"