E-M:/ PALLETS

Enviro-Mich message from kendziorski@dcrn.e-mail.com

*** Resending note of 98-01-28 08:33
NOTE FROM: Craig Kendziorski              PH:  (517) 496-5373
           DC Spec Int/Chem PE            FAX: (517) 496-6243
           EMail:kendziorski@dcrn.e-mail.com    DC Mail: #128
SUBJECT: PALLETS

Saw several notes on wood pallets.
Below is an example of what is done with wood pallets by one company.
This is not to imply that this is the best or only option.  Only an example
of something relatively straight forward that is better than simply discarding
used pallets.

*** Reply to note of 98-01-28 08:22
NOTE FROM: K.S. Hohisel
           Sr. Recycling Coordinator
           Environmental Services
SUBJECT: PALLETS

We currently send our pallets to St. Charles Lumber to be inspected
and/or repaired and returned... Pallets that do not make the grade are
transported to PUTT INC. on Salzburg to be chipped... We pay for both
services... Hope this helps...