E-M:/ Channel 7 Nordhouse Dune's Story

Enviro-Mich message from MICHDAVE@aol.com

Greetings,

If anyone has a taped copy of the program I would appreciate a copy. In
today's Saginaw News it was reported that Rep. Mike Goschka (R- Saginaw County
Brant)
took 8 grand from the Miller brothers and shortly thereafter  changing his
vote in support of the settlement. Of course Goschka stated, "I told them
(Millers) it was OK only if it wasn't in exchange for my vote". Goschka is
term limited but in light of Senator Cisky's decision not to seek a third term
it is anticipated that Goschka will run.

Regards,

Michelle Hurd Riddick
Saginaw, MI