Re: E-M:/ Sagady's State of the State message

Enviro-Mich message from Nick White <whitenic@pilot.msu.edu>

I'll add my 2 1/2 cents worth since I believe that public perception is an
important factor in regards to support of the environment.

There is no question that some "anti-environmentalists" are slanderous and
use unethical tactics.  However, if that is the rational for
"environmentalists" to be slanderous, I am even more concerned for the
future of Michigan; natural environment and society.

Nick White