Re: E-M:/ Fw: Noah's Ark (In the 90's) (fwd)

Enviro-Mich message from Tim Flynn <tflynn@freeway.net>

On 2/4/98 7:59 AM Delavan Sipes wrote:

>Sagady, please forgive me, but this bit of humor from my friend at Western
>Michigan University is to valuable to keep to myself.
>delavan@cybersol.com

>> > Noah's Ark... If it happened today
>> >  The sky began to clear. The sun began to shine. A rainbow arched
>> > across the sky. Noah looked up and smiled."You mean you're not going to
>> > destroy the earth?" Noah asked hopefully.
>> >         "No," said the Lord sadly, "Your government already has."

How had the government destroyed the Earth?  Over regulation?  No.   The
reg's are just a symptom of a larger problem- over population.   That
drives the need for regulations, not any inherent need for "We the
people" to overburden ourselves(in this country the government is not
Them, it is Us)!

Tim

Tim Flynn     tflynn@freeway.net       Harbor Springs, MI 49740