Re: E-M:/ Fw: Noah's Ark (In the 90's) (fwd)

Enviro-Mich message from "Molly Cole" <COLE@maelstrom.cc.wmich.edu>

I like to keep a sense of humor and can laugh at a lot of absurdities but I
found this rather sad. It's unfortunate that we have to have so many
regulations to protect us from people who lack respect for others and don't
take an equal measure of responsibility for the freedoms they demand. It
would be nice to think that one of the roles of universities is to provide
people with the knowledge to help them act more responsibly and to
understand others. Then perhaps we won't need the regulations.

With all due respect to those who passed along the "joke",
Molly Cole
Program Coordinator
Environmental Studies
239 Moore Hall
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Phone: (616) 387-2716 Fax: (616) 387-4998
http://www.wmich.edu/science/docs/esp/esp.html
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, you've never been
in bed with a mosquito."