E-M:/ Hello from Detroit

Enviro-Mich message from dwej@juno.com (Donele Wilkins)

Hello MEC group,

Detroiters Working for Environmental Justice has finally gotten itself
online!  DWEJ is a grassroots community-based organization dedicated to
educating, organizing, and empowering communities of color and of low
income about threats to their environment, health, and community.

We would like to establish online contacts for environmental justice
groups around the state, so if any of you are out there, let us know!  We
would like to create more of an EJ presence online.  We feel that this
will bring the entire environmental community together better.

In any case, it's good to be here!  Hope to hear from you all soon!

Sincerely,
Donele Wilkins, Executive Director
Chad Bailey, Graduate Student Intern

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]