E-M:/ Environmental storyteller

Forwarded from Ann Zinn

The Ark in Ann Arbor is having their annual storytelling weekend Feb. 27
through 29.  This year they are featuring Jay O'Callahan on Friday night.
Jay is a well-respected and nationally known storyteller from
Massachusetts.  The story he will tell on Friday night, "The Spirit of the
Great Auk", now known as " Tell Them," is not only an adventure story and a
good drama, but the story of our quest for a better relationship with the
earth.  This is a "modern environmental myth." Karl and I heard him perform
it at the National Storytelling Festival in Tenn. in October and it was
extremely impressive, educational and moving.  This is a message we all
need to hear.  I'm not sure how to publicize it to environmental groups in
the area, but maybe you can help.

Tickets are only $12.50 and can be bought at Borders, Herb David's, and
Ticketmaster at the Michigan Union in Ann Arbor.
Ann  :-)