Re: E-M:/ George Weeks' "Mission Impossible" on Engler

Enviro-Mich message from Scott Heinzman <sheinzman@prodigy.net>

What do you expect from the Detroit News? The joint operating agreement
and the way workers have been treated shows how unconcerned management
is about being fair and objective. Add balanced.

As I understand it (I don't get the "scab" papers), the state
and local sections of both major dailies in Detroit are sorely
incomplete because journalists unfamiliar with our state (scabs flown in
to replace the regulars) are covering the issues.

Engler has to go and needs to be exposed. This list has enough combined
knowledge to compile one hell of a summary of Engler's environmental
record. Let's do it.

-Scott