Re: E-M:/ new energy efficiency code proposed; falls short of what legislatu...

Enviro-Mich message from Tim Flynn <tflynn@freeway.net>

Dear, name calling busybody, I mean- Sir,

1) your disrespect for other is not welcome.
2) ever heard of externalities, or maybe ecological economics?
3) ever thought your god, the "free market", is not really omnipotent?
4) Before you shoot of your email, consider respect, and the legitimate
views of others.
or 5) keep quiet.

Tim Flynn   tflynn@freeway.net    PO Box 308, Harbor Springs, MI 49740