E-M:/ Organic Growers & USDA

Enviro-Mich message from "Molly Cole" <COLE@maelstrom.cc.wmich.edu>

Sorry, the e-mail address I gave in the earlier message about the organic
growers meeting is not correct, the phone number should be okay though. If
you nedd directions to the meeting or would like to contact some of the
other organic growers I can give you directions or phone numbers.

Molly Cole
Program Coordinator
Environmental Studies
239 Moore Hall
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Phone: (616) 387-2716 Fax: (616) 387-4998
http://www.wmich.edu/science/docs/esp/esp.html
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, you've never been
in bed with a mosquito."