E-M:/ Re: MAI: Rights Without Responsibilities

Enviro-Mich message from Harold Stokes <hstokes@geocities.com>

ANNIE,
Thanks for helping to publicize the concise Olsen article on MAI.  -Harold

JOSEPH,
Please give strong consideration to publishing the Olsen analysis in the
March issue of the CACC Newsletter to give people adequate time to address
groups, notifying others, legislators and local officials about the affect
that MAI, if adopted, will give far greater control of their future and
governments throughout the world to the super rich transnational
corporations.   -Harold

OTHERS receiving this MEMO,
Everyone who is interested in stopping the control of the super rich
transnational corporation leaders from further dominating our lives and
control of world governemnts need to be aware and take acton on the
proposed MAI legislation coming up in May in Washington, DC.  -Harold

Joseph -- This seems to be one of the best articles I've seen explaining
the MAI.  You might file it for future use in a newsletter.......Annie