E-M:/ Re: Exposing Funding Sources

Enviro-Mich message from JerrodM@aol.com

In a message dated 98-02-25 12:51:48 EST, mikaj writes:

<< While you're in your investigative mode, please be sure to see if you can
 also identify the funding sources of organizations like the Oregon Institute
 of Science & Medicine, the Science & Environmental Policy Project, the
 Population Research Institute, and the myriad of other regular "scientific"
 contributors to the editorial pages of that bible of free markets, the Wall
 Street Journal.

 If the funding sources of the latter group are more ominous than the former
 group, in terms of personal rather than community benefit, will you
 reconsider your stance? I didn't think so. Let us know the results.

Excuse me? Is that supposed to be an argument or an agreement? I choose to
take it as an endorsement of the principle that the money (or the power)
governs. There's nothing to reconsider, as far as I can tell. Thanks for the
comment.