E-M:/ Call Sen. Carl Levin and Spencer Abraham on ISTEA

Here is the latest communication from the Clean Air Network
on the ISTEA legislation which is up today in the United
States Senate.   Please call and fax
Sen. Carl Levin and Spencer Abraham today and continue until you hear
about a resolution of the issues on ISTEA!!!

Note that Congressman Inhofe is trying to trash the new EPA
air standards with an amendment on ISTEA.  Please tell Levin
and Abraham to oppose this Inhofe amendment

By the way, ISTEA stands for Intermodal Surface Transportation
Efficiency Act.....

Sen. Carl Levin
202 224 6221 voice
202 224 1388 fax
senator@levin.senate.gov

Sen. Spencer Abraham
202 224 4822 voice
202 224 8834 fax
michigan@abraham.senate.gov

Phone calls are best, fax is next best and email is least preferred for
effectiveness.