Re: E-M:/ EPA to regulate factory farms, hog hotels

Enviro-Mich message from Tom Stanton <stanton7@pilot.msu.edu>

Are there any E-M readers/lurkers who would be interested in proven technology
that can abate factory farm/hog hotel environmental problems at a profit?  I'm
aware of some technologies that can convert the animal waste into several
different beneficial products.  These are not just environmental clean-up
technologies, they're investments with 25% or more ROI.

-- Tom Stanton, Lansing