Re: E-M:/ EPA to regulate factory farms, hog hotels

Enviro-Mich message from juliemec@voyager.net (Julie Stoneman)

Tom Stanton wrote:

>Are there any E-M readers/lurkers who would be interested in proven technology
>that can abate factory farm/hog hotel environmental problems at a profit?  I'm
>aware of some technologies that can convert the animal waste into several
>different beneficial products.  These are not just environmental clean-up
>technologies, they're investments with 25% or more ROI.

Tom and others - I don't know of anyone interested in the technologies
you mention, but I am interested in helping some folks combatting
odor/nuisance problems with a specific "swine facility."  Anyone
out there with some expertise?  Please send me a note.

Julie Stoneman
Director of Land Programs
Michigan Environmental Council
119 Pere Marquette Dr., Suite 2A