Re: E-M:/ Republic Steel

Enviro-Mich message from "Julie Griess" <jgriess@provide.net>

>Anyway, does anyone (Alex) have the means to look at the permit
>applications and comment as was done in the Flint case?

I would add that there is an air permit hearing March 30. We had the first
hearing (wetlands) at the beginning of the March, and yet they are talking
about breaking ground in April! So far they claim that they haven't decided
where the water will come from, so I guess there wouldn't be any hearing
about that.