E-M:/ March 18 CEA WEENIE Awards and AGM

Enviro-Mich message from GreenPlanet <riccawu@MNSi.Net>

Error!!!!! we left out the date;  It is tonight March 18, 7:00 pm at Windsor
Press Club.  Sorry for any inconvenience, but we are still expecting you.

>Your Invitation!!!!
>
>Citizens Environment Alliance of SW Ontario announces the winners and
losers in the environmental and ecological movement for 1997.  Join us at
our WEENIE Awards and Annual General Meeting.  7:00 pm  at the Windsor Press
Club,  83 Riverside Drive West.  Information available and discussion
welcomed.  WEENIE winner to be chosen from the list of nominees at the
meeting.  Beer and munchies available.  Call 519-973-1116.

>WEENIE AWARD Nominees
>
>John Engler (Governor Michigan)
>Mike Harris (Premier Ontario)
>Norm Sterling (Ontario Environment Minister)
>Southeast Michigan Council of Governments
>Paul Martin (Federal Minister Finance)
>Ontario Hydro
>BASF Chemical (Wyandotte Michigan)
>Detroit Edison
>

>ENVIRONMENTAL ACHIEVEMENT Winners
>
>ROOM Magazine (Windsor & Area)
>Jim Winter (Flipside WWW U/Windsor)
>Curt Guyette (Metro Times-Detroit)
>Jan Ciborowski (Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research)
>Pegg Roberts (Foxcreek - East Detroit)
>Amherstburg Concerned Citizens Group
>Mike Keegan (Citizens Resisting Against Fermi 2)
>Pat Schincariol (Citizens Environment Alliance)

Windsor & Area Social Justice & Ecological Network
PO Box 548, Windsor, ON  N9A 6M6
Voice:  519-973-1116
Fax 519-255-7361
E-mail:  riccawu@mnsi  (GreenPlanet)