E-M:/ clarification re Bike Parking Project

Enviro-Mich message from Lucinda Means LMB Lansing <lmbike@voyager.net>

made regarding the League of Michigan Bicyclists Bike Parking Project.

Staffers and volunteers from any Michigan non-profit can be trained in
and get free materials for bike parking for *any* event during the
course of 1998. The events do not have to be specific to Earth Day nor
have an environmental theme; the events can be concerts, festivals,
street fairs and athletic events, etc.

I will be happy to email the project documents to NGOs and NPOs anywhere
outside of Michigan as well.  The actual final training materials and
equipment are only available to groups within Michigan.

Thanks.
--
Lucinda J. Means
Executive Director