No Subject

Enviro-Mich message from ecophys@ic.net (Tom McKarns)

PRESS RELEASE for the Spring Conference of the
East Michigan chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association (AWMA)

Achieving Compliance in a Dynamic Regulatory Environment

Air & Waste Management Association's (AWMA) East Michigan chapter Spring
Conference is titled "Compliance, Or Else!" and will be held on May 21,
1998 at the Novi Hilton.  The Novi Hilton's address is 21111 Haggerty Road
(at 8 Mile Road just off of I-275) in the Detroit area.  Telephone number
for the hotel is 248-349-4000.
Attend to learn the latest interpretations of environmental regulations and
their impact on communities and businesses.  Cost for the one day
conference is $125 for members, and $135 for non-members.

New regulations are being promulgated at breakneck speed so interpretations
of existing rules are a moving target.  The Spring Conference will provide
you with a forum to maintain your expertise and achieve everyone's goal -
compliance!   This year we have added an afternoon discussion on
environmental justice, one of our area's most important and controversial
subjects. We will have state and federal regulators along with input from
legislators.  Come out and meet speakers that impact the Michigan
regulatory and enforcement environment.

To learn more about this conference or to ensure your name is on the
mailing list to receive a conference brochure, please contact AWMA's
representative Tom Wackernan at (313) 426-1208.

Don't miss this opportunity to get answers from your regulators,
legislators and others in the regulated community.