No Subject

Enviro-Mich message from "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <kdkhands@voyager.net>

Pardon the last minute nature of this notice. The event is nevertheless worthwhile:

The League of Women Voters of Grosse Pointe Park will be sponsoring a forum on ;
"Political Opportunities and Obstacles to a Cleaner Lake St. Clair."
April 23, 1998
7:30 pm
Grosse Pointe Unitarian Church
17150 Maumee
(1 block north of Jefferson - 2 blocks East of Cadieux - Use Cadieux Exit from I-94)
Grosse Pointe City

The panelists include John Hertel, Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of Macomb County, , Dick Huhn, Grosse Pointe Farms, Director of Parks and Recreation, Pat Brunett, Land Use and Environmental Program Manager for SEMCOG and Roy Schrameck, District Supervisor of the DEQ, Surface Water Quality Division, Livonia Office.  The discussion will be moderated by Dr. Michael Donahue, Executive Director of the Great Lakes Commission.

Please join us for an informative discussion of how the system is working ( or not working) and what we can do to work within it  or change it!

 . . . any questions ????. . . contact

Karen D. Kendrick-Hands
Renaissance Woman
1067 Devonshire Rd.