E-M:/ FW: DNR RECEIVES $450,000 FROM DETROIT EDISON FOR TREE PLANTING

Enviro-Mich message from "Harris, Craig" <Craig.Harris@ssc.msu.edu>

i wonder if someone on enviro-mich can help me with the ecology(both
human and biological) of this . . . it seems to me that for detroit
edison really to deserve greenhouse gas emission credits, there would
have to be some judgment that the forestation which was done would not
otherwise have occured in some proximate time frame . . . is this in
fact being determined
cheers,
craig

craig k harris